burny sg double neck

Discussion area for other MIJ Guitars

Moderator: ned

luis
Guitar God

Post by luis » Sun May 08, 2005 2:36 pm

Hola bienvenido al foro de Tokai.
There are several Burnys with no serial number,in fact I had two Black Beauties(paulas custom) with no serial number ans slim taper neck,I think the early ones have no serial number.One good thing in both were binding covering frets.Nice guitars.

ToneTimes2
Sus4add11

Post by ToneTimes2 » Sun May 08, 2005 3:59 pm

Jim Jones wrote:I agree 100 per cent! I was blown away by the Burny VH-1 pickups - they sound fantastic!!!

Jim
I love the VH1s too. I thought I would need to replace one or more of them upon buying the guitar, but no way!

Has anyone compared them to other PAF copies or real PAFs?
Like Rainman... only not as well adjusted.

james
Guitar God

Post by james » Mon May 09, 2005 3:57 am

My Burny SG has VH-1s and I think they sound great. Nice and open sounding but enough grunt too. Plugged into my Marshall that lovely old Cream-era Clapton tone is there in spades. I've tried various SDs, Dimarzios and some British handwound stuff but wouldn't swap the VH-1s for any of them. The Gotohs in my 81 Love Rock were nice too - a bit more focused than the VH-1s.

NicoleSmth033
Plucker

Re: burny sg double neck

Post by NicoleSmth033 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:27 am

You can also take my electric guitar take a look https://imgur.com/a/Olnbap0 cause i already stop to be a guitarist for 2 years already and i dont know why, if you wanted to take the guitar send me you location ill give it to you 8) :oops: