1984 Tokai Goldstar Sound Decals

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telecasterbloke

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get hold of a 1984 decal to replace the Fender one that is currently on my guitar?

Have a word with Mike at http://www.thedecalshop.co.uk/, he's very helpful, seems to like Tokai's, and already has authentic high quality decals for the Springy & Breezy Sound @ ?20 for the full set (plus postage). He responded promptly to my e-mails before.

In his 'blurb' he says it isn't much more expensive to have a custom decal made, and I think other forum members may also be interested in a Goldstar Sound decal for repairing damaged originals, returning a guitar to original 'stock' condition after someone has put on fake Fender decals, or after a re-finish etc., so Mike may well be willing to make a run of them to keep in stock & offer as a part of his product line.

I've just sent Mike an e-mail message alerting him to this thread, so maybe he'll be good enough to chime in.

Good luck, & please keep us updated on the outcome!

Back