Just bought a new als-70

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solone

Reaction score
I just bought a new Japanese als-70. What can expect, since I bought it off of ebay. I know, I know, why buy when you don't know what it's really gonna sound like. Give me a break, I live in Louisiana and there aren't any Tokai dealers, nor do any of the people I play with know about these guitars. I bought it out of a leap of faith and I'm trying to find a good replacement for two of the greatest guitars I've ever owned: a B.C RICH mockingbird supreme and a PRS McCarty Spruce Hollowbody. Am I getting true Les tone to envy or should I have tried to buy an older model? Please reply, as I'm curious about the pickups too........[/b]

Solone said:
I bought it out of a leap of faith and I'm trying to find a good replacement for two of the greatest guitars I've ever owned: a B.C RICH mockingbird supreme and a PRS McCarty Spruce Hollowbody. Am I getting true Les tone to envy or should I have tried to buy an older model?
At least it will sound more like a Les Paul than these two... :wink: And everybody will be envious of it, just take a deep breath and a cup of tea perhaps. :)

Back