ls120 in da house

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ochay

Reaction score
I could only figure out how to do one pic at a time without having to pay for additional space-

All my guitars have Nitrocellulose Sunburst finishes, Bookmatched Flamed Maple tops, Brizillian Rosewood fretboards, one piece Mahogany Body/Neck, 18 degree Neck/Headstock angle, Circuit Board Electronics, Aluminum Stopbar-Bone Nuts-

Seems like almost every Historic I have had my hands on have much more flame on them-never have seen or played one with the sort of Quilt/flame tops that Tokai was using to make their LS120's with, Almost every LS150 I've seen has a more pronounced flame top...

ochay said:
I like umbetter that even the new Custom Shop Gibbers only difference I can see is the neck joint is more correct on the new Custom Shop Les Pauls which extends into the neck pickup cavity like a real '59
New LS-300s (waiting time: 3 months) seem to have a long neck tenon, at least the Tokai UK site says so on their Custom shop page:

http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk/custom.htm

just want to see what everyone thinks of my fiddles...
I think they all suck and will never sound like a real Gibson. So you should simply sell them to me - EUR 500.00 each at most... :D

Err, that was meant as a joke, sorry if it wasn't recognizable... Next time I'll use more smilies. Of course your collection is great...

He OOOCCCCHAAAAY,

... 8) blinded by the light 8) 8) .....

Your No.3 (pic 1366) looks loke a TWIN of mine, except for the PUs.

What's the year and how much does she weigh??

Greetings (whodiddadting witha 3chords??), Hot Rod :wink:

Love Rock - 1981 -weight a tad over 9 lbs- got her from UK

The first 6 guitars are Love Rocks-1981's-

P1010014 is an Reborn "old" LS120-

P1010018 is a LS100 Reborn "Les Paul" with PAF pickups from a '62 SG Gibson..

When I play The REBORN LES PAUL -- hard to tell which I like better the PAF's or the Lindy Fralins??

:oops:

ochay said:
Love Rock - 1981 -weight a tad over 9 lbs- got her from UK

The first 6 guitars are Love Rocks-1981's-

P1010014 is an Reborn "old" LS120-

P1010018 is a LS100 Reborn "Les Paul" with PAF pickups from a '62 SG Gibson..

When I play The REBORN LES PAUL -- hard to tell which I like better the PAF's or the Lindy Fralins??

:eek:ops

Mine ( LS 120 Love Rock) is from '82 and weighs 3.9 kilos ( don't know in lbs), what is 9 lbs in Kilo?? :roll:

Latest posts

Back