83 KORINA VLYING VEE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anfirmor

Reaction score
Hi All.
I need some advice. I have a 83 Korina Vee which I bought from new in that year from One Way Music (Wolverhampton U.K.) and remember having to stump up the dosh up front just to get it ordered. It has the original case and everything on the guitar is original (including the flaking gold plate). It has one or two dinks but apart from that she plays fantastic and the neck/ action is superb.

I have been thinking about letting it go for quite a while as a vee seems a little OTT for a, now, middle aged, folically challenged old fart like me. I even found myself playing "Sleepwalk" with her recently which I have taken to be a sign. Oh, even this sounded wonderful on the vee - not as swampy as a LP and not as twangy as a strat - just zing and balls.

Any advice on a value or best method of selling would be appreciated.

I think I will try and get a Love Rock LP from the same year to soften the blow.

anfirmor said:
Any advice on a value or best method of selling would be appreciated.
I would go to the places where other old Scorpion fans are hiding... :wink:

I think I will try and get a Love Rock LP from the same year to soften the blow.
Right, that's a better guitar for old farts like us. :roll:

anfirmor, No need to worry I'm an old fart to- I'll give her a good home and play her often- :wink:

Back