Scratchplate

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
Hi Everyone on this great forum.Does anyone out there have spare pickguard for an old Loverock that they would be prepared to sell to complete a great guitar?
Many thanks,
Mike.

Suggest you make one - - go to Stewart McDonald guitar website or an All Parts deasler and get a black pice of plastic - cut it out and finish it yourself. All these dealers in parts stock Gibson Style pickguards anyway if you want one finished.

Hi you Toke's - sorry no reply - I had'nt noticed any feedback to this for a while so had given up. Thanks for the suggestions - I have two 'Pauls now both sans scratchplate so if you wanna sell that non-vintage one Togps, I'll probly take it - how much is it!
Cheers Guy's, :D

Mike.

You are living in my neighbourhood, so it cost you nothing. A ball of icecream, maybe, if we see us once! I would prefer strawberry.

To avoid misunderstanding: A scratchplate is a pickguard. Is'nt it?

Hey Togps - what can I say - thats really too generous! :D I guess we're not too far apart geographically. The Ice cream in France is pretty good so if you wanna meet up for a Sundae it'll be on me. Where in Deutchland are you, and what do you play? I'm in Hyeres near Toulon.

Thanks a whole lot, by the way.

Cheers,

Mike.

Latest posts

Back