Replacement Super Edition machine heads

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetravla85

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am looking for replacement machineheads for my mid 80s super edition. I believe they are the same as whats on the springy sound or silver star from the same era. For whatever reason i am having a very hard time tracking down replacements. Hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Bonus points if its somewhere in Australia!

Thanks.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/443956475739990799/
these are the same

Thanks for the reply mdvineng!

Unfortunately, already tried these. The fender ones have a lip on the underside of the machine head that wont fit without drilling into the head stock. wasted a good $100 on them lol. Im surprised at how hard it is to track these down.

Bet he was not happy getting 99p, never list anything specialized with no reserve

I bought some Vintage high grade tuners for next to nothing with a Skype I was the only one that bid he had several sets but would not combine shipping when it stated he would, eBay was no help

I was lucky enough to bag an Epiphone Elite for the starting price of £300! From a great seller in Northern Ireland. Nobody else bid, guitar arrived and was way better than description, looking like it had less than a days play. 8)

Latest posts

Back