Output Jack Nut Sizing on Super Edition Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shankster

Reaction score
I have a mid 80s Tokai Super Edition Japanese market Strat. Scouring the catalogs it looks closest to a SD401 or SD501. I have lost the output jack nut - would I need a metric or SAE size replacement nut? I'm assuming it's probably metric but I guess Tokai might have gone overboard on the replica thing and gone with the same size as Fender.

I guess while I'm asking I should also inquire about what tremolo bar I need? It was missing when I bought the guitar and I'd like to source one - would a fender part fit or would the threading on that be metric too? The words "Final Prospect" are stamped on the bridge adjustment thingies.

Any help would be much appreciated.

6mm for the trem, try an ordinary 6mm bolt to test it. The Jack will be metric pitch but there are a few different sizes about, I recently had this issue sorting an early Ibanez, measure the thread diameter with a digital caliper but you are going to have difficulty just finding a nut, maybe get a new complete socket.

Latest posts

Back