When Mr.Burst got his Blondie

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svedje

Reaction score
A long search is over...I have been seeking a semi-acoustic to match my LS-200 for a good while now and finally she?s here, meet Miss ES-150R from 1981 with her partner LS-200 from 1980.

The quality of the ES is just amazing...the dark Brazilian fretboard is truly the most beautiful Braz board I have seen. The fretboard is supposedly (at least) one of the points where the ES-150 differs from the ES-100, but i?m really not shure about other differences...few people seem to know and the 150 is a rare bird since not that many were produced.

Enjoy the pics!
Mikael

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

TOKAI JOE, here are a few more pics of the ls-200
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12656&highlight=ls200

Ozeshin, as for my slippers...it has taken me like 6 years to run them in so they can now be called vintage...in other words expensive :D

Best Regards
Mikael

Shoes are like that aren't they? At their best & most comfortable shortly before they fall apart! Leather jackets too.

8)

Mike

stratman323 said:
Shoes are like that aren't they? At their best & most comfortable shortly before they fall apart! Leather jackets too.

8)

Mike
Unless you buy a leather jacket in Mexico like I did one time...it got wet and promptly disintegrated :eek:

Latest posts

Back