My 85' LS-150 pics and VIDEO!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzem

Reaction score
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

ab0b_3.jpg

and pic from formerly owner

loverock8-5.jpg

And in action!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQlIhblXmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUKbwDdMKx8

benzem said:
... and pic from formerly owner

loverock8-5.jpg

Hi,
I know that guitar ... and this pic ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

T5.jpg

... you like some more ... ????

T3.jpg

T26.jpg

... this mineral fleck makes your LS150 unique ...

T27.jpg

Nice to see her again ... :(

Roger

Hey Roger,
I was curious if you knew anything about the beauty marks.
I like em' , but wonder why they considered it a 150 quality top. Unless they came thru as time passed.
Any info you could pass on would be greatly appreciated!!! It is my favorite guitar. absolute gem.
I guess the guy I bot it from was raising funds for a ?(plexiglass guitar). My gain IMO
I like it so much I bot a 79' ls-50 LP reborn black/cream AND a tokai ce-400 acoustic(beautiful!!!)
Sorry you had to sell her but know she is pampered a little and spanked alot.
Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm happy to see her in good hands ... and you know what she's really worth ...
YES, she's a gem ...
I've bought her back in 2005 from Japan but had to sell her at least due to divorcing problems ... to say it clearly: I had to raise funds ... :roll:
Concerning the mineral flecks ... many guys say it's a good sign that this wood has got them. It's natural and it doesn't influence the overall appearance ... and she has got so subtle flames depending on the angle of the exposure to light ... I think at that time a figured grainy flamed top wasn't so important as it is nowadays - the other specs are excellent as well, like electronics ( I didn't touch one soldering point !!! ), the one pieces mahogany body and neck, DiMarzio-pups, fret-edge-binding ... all original and in excellent condition !!!
So - keep her in good shape, play her as often as you can and ... enjoy !!!
Roger

Back