Ls1000 owners chime in

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math2014

Reaction score
Hi all,

While looking at the forum i came across the LS1000. I know the specs etc... but i was wondering... is this like an LS150/230 but with the different 12th fret inlay? Ie is it an equivalent guitar to the LS150/230 series?

Are there any pics of the VF color option?

Any reviews from owners?

Cheers

I don't have one but as I understand it from Tokai it is literally an LS150 with that inlay and comes with the case that LS150s should come with!

Jamieh said:
I don't have one but as I understand it from Tokai it is literally an LS150 with that inlay and comes with the case that LS150s should come with!

Good to know mate, so the one in the pictures that i saw, i take it you havent tried it right?

No I have not tried one

I have tried several LS150s though and they are excellent, so I am sure the LS1000s are as well!

Jamieh......been browsing the online store and have some serious GAS issues for some of the gear.
White Kramer Explorer....those Maverick axes look good..MIC i'm guessing?....Vintage "Peter Green" Lemon drop LP.....bugger u for putting that link up :p

Ozeshin said:
Jamieh......been browsing the online store and have some serious GAS issues for some of the gear.
White Kramer Explorer....those Maverick axes look good..MIC i'm guessing?....Vintage "Peter Green" Lemon drop LP.....bugger u for putting that link up :p

Haha!

Yeah we have got some good stuff!

The Mavericks are actually made in Korea, shipped to the UK in component form and assembled and setup in the UK

Very nice guitars, sadly not big sellers though and I think it is cos they have pitched themselves too near Ibanez!

The Vintage Peter Green guitar is simply stunning for the money!!!

In another thread Samadhi Wrote:

2 of January I arrive at my house
a wonderful guitar

I think the only photos posted were of number one and it wasn't for sale. It was posted by Richtone.

I had one ordered but I cancelled because of all the hassle. Another forum member did the same.

Oh ok, so i guess that #1 was just a sample and there are no owners around yet.

Samadhi is the only member I know that has one. I asked him about it and he just said 'a wonderful guitar'.

No's 1 to 5 came into the UK anyway but their owners may not be forum members.

cheers jawilluk!

I hope Samandhi will chime in with some pictures and a review!

here's mine, not taken delivery yet though

vf10.jpg

I finally cancelled my order with Codamusic today (after 11 months). They gave me an option on these guitars - but I've just purchased N0.4 from Richtone. It didn't help that I've also had to fork out for a JV strat purchased from villager too.

Oh well - at least I should have two nice guitars soon. The LS1000 should be delivered tomorrow. :D

By the way tezza - that top looks very nice.

tezza-j said:
Lordy No 4! We're in the numbers game!!! Good score....

I originally had No.5 (which was meant to be violin finish). Hats of to Richtone for sorting out a good replacement.

To be honest - it could have been any number - as long as I got a guitar!!!

Nice.....

Must admit the HDC finish looks a bit severe to me (i know ure n4 is VF). Why didn't they just do normal Cherry Sunburst? I would have had one of those in a second....

Latest posts

Back