Tokai guitars in Boston area, where to buy?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke76

Reaction score
Hello. Im coming to Boston next February and just wanting to ask where I could buy Tokai guitars? Or are there any good webstores where I can compare prices? I live in Finland, but usually prices are lower in USA. So can anyone help? And sorry if this topic already exists.

NO Tokais are sold in stores in the USA, unless you happen to find a used guitar somewhere. I heard they may start to sell some of thier own style guitars in America before long, but no Love Rocks, or any other "copy" style guitars are sold by dealers in the USA. Even Canada is discontinuing them. Legal pressure from Gibson about these guitars entering the country.

Use the search feature on this forum and you will find plenty about buying direct from Japan, shipping, etc, or of course there is always Ebay...

Enjoy Boston.

Sorry, seem to be too much "hits" trying to find those topics where is talked buying from Japan. Can anyone tell any good webstore address from Japan where is possible to order Tokai? Thanks

Latest posts

Back