My tokai on youtube.com

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4nkam said:
sounds pretty sweet man!

mJ

thanks I really appreciate it. This guitar has just been amazing me. I have another one uploading and will be up shortly.
thanks again :D

Cool :) I recently acquired an edwards lp custom but man I'm seriously gassing for a Standard now :D I'm thinking of either the edwards page or one of the Tokais; I'm just not sure what's all out there and what's good :p

mJ

4nkam said:
Cool :) I recently acquired an edwards lp custom but man I'm seriously gassing for a Standard now :D I'm thinking of either the edwards page or one of the Tokais; I'm just not sure what's all out there and what's good :p

mJ

thats one of the reasons I wanted to do this, so people could see and hear what Tokais are made of. Good luck in your search.

tudor said:
Sweet sound ... what are you using for recording the samples ?

Roger

Thanks alot!! Its my stock Tokai into a Digitech bad monkey overdrive into my Peavey classic 50 with 4 10's

tudor said:
Thnx, Steve, well done ...

... have to decide about my Fender Amps .... :-?

Roger

I'd be glad to help ya about fender. I have a 1971 fender Vibrolux reverb that I love

Thnx Steve,
I have two Fenders, a DRRi and a BLuesDeVille ...

... but I've never got that sweet sound, although mounting the best speakers you can get - ToneTubbys in the DRRI and a Ex-cab - the BDV has the AlNiCo 10's.

That's it! :oops:

Roger

tudor said:
Thnx Steve,
I have two Fenders, a DRRi and a BLuesDeVille ...

... but I've never got that sweet sound, although mounting the best speakers you can get - ToneTubbys in the DRRI and a Ex-cab - the BDV has the AlNiCo 10's.

That's it! :oops:

Roger

Roger,

have you ever experimented with pickup height on your guitars? I always lower the pickups in just about every guitar I have.

Here are some clips of my tele with the pickups real low:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUgk4_-ADjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56KgI-Rle5I&mode=related&search=

Wow, nice tone. I've been looking at Tokais for a few days and had found a Canadian retailer selling MIKs. I was a little worried about tone until I saw your vids, thanks!

RD

ritual device said:
Wow, nice tone. I've been looking at Tokais for a few days and had found a Canadian retailer selling MIKs. I was a little worried about tone until I saw your vids, thanks!

RD

Thanks alot I appreciate it.
thats why I put them up there. These Tokais have some great tone!!

Latest posts

Back