Tokai "SG" Users! Pics?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACY

Reaction score
Hi!
As a big SG-fan I?ve not yet been satisfied with any Gibson SG up to today! The two Paula babies (LS85F?s) I own now are really great guitars, and so I?m planing to get a MIJ SG too!

Any nice pics from you about Tokai SG?s? What model to choose?

thanx, good an ya, "ACY"

Here are a couple of pictures of mine just after I got it. Not nice pics though unfortunatly!!

That's the standard Tokai SG60/70. There's also the 3 pup model, as well as some models with P90s on. There's a pic of the 3 pickup one on coda's site, there used to be one of the p90 one but I assume someone has got that ( Perhaps even someone on this forum? : ). You know what they look like anyway.

Anyway, I love my SG, Its a solid piece of kit. Would say more but I have to get off to work!

A friend is selling his as new ( in mint cond ) USG100 3 pickup.

Bottom of this thread

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6152

User pictures were available at this track it was good to have all formats on it that was able to make prefer among all. I have to make some perfection so I read ukessays.com review this was available at some of the parts that have some aspection on it this was useful for me.

Back