Have the UK 150's arrived yet?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadman

Reaction score
LOL.

They surely MUST be here now. Please don't say that there's gonna be another hold up!?

(I notice Coda have an ES135 in stock now for ?749. Very nice!)

Last I heard (2:45pm) today - they were in the air. Coda Music phoned me up while I was teaching my class! I didn't mean to leave my phone on, but when I saw the caller I abruptly stopped teaching and took the call!

The order should be ready next week!

I'm looking forward to my drive down to Stevenage.

Bob told me yesterday that they'd be first week of July... so I guess that's next week!

:D

Phoned Coda on Wednesday - the guy I spoke to said 1 week, then changed it to "more like 10 -14 days." So it looks like 12th - 19th approx.

I'll not hold them to it this time.

There's being patient - but it gets a little bit annoying not knowing how long you have to wait. I just hope my expectations are met / exceeded.

:( I was told I would have at least one this week - no sign!

No idea what's happening now! 'tis really beginning to get on my goat now as well!

I shall ring Bob later today and see what I can find out!

and as we speak comes this e-mail..

"Hi Marc,
They still have not arrived yet. We are expecting them any time, as they are
on their way from Japan. So it is just a case of waiting, would you like us
to keep your email address on file and contact you when they arrive>

Regards,

Jim"

So, no Tokais for now... :-(

Maybe the wait will inspire me to write a new song - working title:

"I'm willing to wait as long as it takes"

or

"The waiting game"

or

.....etc

I've been waiting so long now. I have even bid on a LS320 in the meantime to keep my mind occupied (bid failed :( ). I have ordered a TJ60 to make up for it. The LS150 is just a figment of my imagination - and a small one at that...

Patience............................

Maybe your Tokais lay on the bottom of the ocean in a shipping container? Wouldn't be the first time that happened to a container.

I MUST ring Bob on Monday and chase this up. Been absolutely hectic here lately so haven't had chance but it is ridiculous, he promised me two weeks ago I'd have at least one by now, but if Coda haven't even got them he's not going to be sending me one...!! I have had two on order since April.

This is stupid

Just spoke to Bob. Apparently they have been having trouble locating suitable woods for the tops for these guitars so they are still not here. I am not even sure they have been made!!! Well... finished anyway!

Apparently they will now be here for the beginning of August.... but I dunno!!!

I note the Coda website still says the end of June for arrival. Has anyone here heard what their latest take is on things?

I suspect that they, being a much larger dealer than myself, will recieve the first batch if any come in at all....

Well I've just cancelled mine. This is ridiculous. I am still selling my LS-150 Wine Red from the initial batch if anyone is interested.

Cheers
tez

Latest posts

Back