What do we think of this Tokai finish?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supreme

Reaction score
Don't hold back.

ls75pink.jpg

That's an LS75 from Coda music.

I've ordered this from somewhere else.

which is a similar finish

I think that like marmite, people will either love or hate it

While it's not to my personal taste, I know a 13 year old girl who is looking for a pink guitar!! (sounds like a joke, but it's not) Though I am fairly sure it'd be too heavy for her..

Anyway, the turquoise, I like.

Snake said:
Though I am fairly sure it'd be too heavy for her..

Not necessarily. She's 13, not 8, and she doesn't have to play standing up all the time. I saw a girl in her early teens noodling away quite happily on a les paul copy in my local shop just last week. Good for her, I thought, it's nice to see a girl playing something other than a brightly coloured strat for a change.

supreme said:
Don't hold back.

OK, I'll go out on a limb and say that I like it! I don't know that I'd go out and buy one, but if someone wanted to give it to me, I wouldn't turn it down!

Bill

I have a fender USA custom shop shell pink strat that is beautiful. pink...it`s just red mixed with white you know.

Paladin2019 said:
Good for her, I thought, it's nice to see a girl playing something other than a brightly coloured strat for a change.
The 1985 LS60 (flamed maple cherry sunburst) from my friend was sold to a 17 years old girl, too, and she seems to be very happy with it, although her idol or at least her forum avatar is Kurt Cobain. 8)

The perfect accessory if you're into tight spandex, poodle perms and l think it's still 1988.

Alternatively - does Justin Hawkins read this forum?

No.. no.. to both of them... :lol: .. but... as long as you like them, it is ok .. :wink:

Hi,

I just have to quote Beavis and Butthead:

".....No! In the name of all that which does not suck!....":evil:

Cheers,

Andi

This tokai pinky is very rare ....
.... 'cause the luthier at Tokai which made this awful finish, must go for his work in the prison. :wink:

I feel nauseous!

Oh, but wait! Isn't that thing covered with Pepto Bismal? :-?

Back