Tokai LR natural maple flame top

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersozzy

Reaction score
Hi,

I have bought me this guitar and I?m very pleased with it , is there anyone that have bought one too ? It would be nice to hear what your impression is .
Bild007.jpg
Bild019.jpg
Bild022.jpg

Is there anyone that have bought Tokai Love Rock in " Vintage violine burst " and want to share some pictures and some comments on the guitar ?
I?m just about to buy me one as well, but would like to know little more about the guitar before I do.

Thanks in advance

Anders
Sweden

Hi Anders,

Yeh, it looks very nice. I haven't seen that colour before.
What model is it?

marcusnieman said:
If I'm not mistaken, it is one of the Korean made models for the Canadian market.

Yes it is.

Anders, the vintage violin model would be just like the one you have there but with a different finish. The pickups are the same, some are chrome covered, some open coil but still the same pickup.

Forum member tezza-j has one in that finish, but it is an LS-75F, see for pics and info, here:

http://terryjonesweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/LS75%20Vintage%20Natural.html

Hello again

Thanks for your answer, the model is Tokai Love Rock standard, model NALS-48 and it is one of the Korean made models for the Canadian market. A very nice, and good looking guitar, I think.

Thanks,

Anders

I bought a Violin finish LR from JSDGuitar shack in canada. Should be here in a week. Will post some pics when it arrives. Did you get yours from JSDGuitar as well. Did it take a long time to get to you? Mine is in the post a week tomorrow and not due to arrive till 5-30=06. Yours looks real good! Was glad to see pics of one like I ordered. Thanks.

Anders,

congrats - she's got a breathtaking finish - so the "natural" look could suit me too - gorgeous!! :wink:

Roger

Hi Roger

Yes, she is a beuty, and the guitar is wonderful to play, good luck with your new guitar and show some pictures when you got it please.

Anders

That plain/natural top looks fantastic, I keep looking at one that the local music shop has in, but they have a Custom that has my name on it...

Just got to convince my other half that I need another guitar... ;)

JSD said:
marcusnieman said:
If I'm not mistaken, it is one of the Korean made models for the Canadian market.

Yes it is.

Wow the Korean ones look very good indeed.

Just when I was thinking on going MIJ, here comes this post that takes me back to the drawing board again.

Talk about Analysis Paralysis !!!!

Back