Songs To Play With New LS200, Help Requested...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike

Reaction score
OK I am beyond pumped - I get my LS200 from JOEBUCKWILD at the end to the week. I'm already thinking of tunes to crank on it when I get it home and plug it into my olde Blackface Deluxe Reverb and Dumble pedal... Here's the ones I quickly came up with:

WHO's YOUNG MAN BLUES
ZEP's RAMBLE ON
ELECTRIC FLAG's JUST GOT IN FROM TEXAS
CREAMs SLEEPY TIME BABY

Let me hear your choices. Oh yeah, a big plug and shout out to JOEBUCKWILD who is really been cool to talk to. Any of you guys actually live near each other should try hooking up. I mean geez man we're Tokai freaks - shouldn't that be enough ??? LOL

Big

Communication Breakdown
Whiskey in the Jar
Paradise City

are my favourite crank the amp tunes at the moment

I'm with orvilleowner on the montrose - gonna go an learn that one myself............

Your gonna love this axe and it's gonna be craving a little Sweet Child O Mine for sure. Also maybe a little Joe Bonmassa too. If you haven't heard of him you must look into it. The guy is amazing. See ya Friday!

Looks as if some "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" would be appropriate, too... works better with a Marshall stack though... :wink:

BigMike. Having recently purchased an LS200 VF, I know exactly what you mean. This is the best guitar I have ever had the pleasure to play. I practically eat my dinner and put the kids to bed with it hanging off me!

If BuckWild felt the need to sell the LS200 because of the LS320 then I must, one day, get myself a LS320. For now though I can't imagine needing anything more from a guitar!

If you haven't got it home yet, the answer is obvious!

Bring It On Home - Led Zeppelin. :)

I've had it almost 48 hours. Joe and his sweetheart brought it by my office Friday night (I work 2nd shift). I gave them a BigMike's partially baked pizza and a bag of biscotti... Two really nice peope (marry that girl Joe...)...

I've wanked around with it so far through my Mesa Boogie Maverick - **** it's great getting the kind of crunch and sustain a real nice Les Paul gives you. I'm REAL happy with it.

Like I said before, if you ever get a chance to hook up with some of the Board Brothers you should. My experience meeting Joe was great.

BigMike

Latest posts

Back