JSD GUITAR SHACK-GREAT PRODUCTS/SERVICE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaifreak

Reaction score
I recently purchased the NALS-60 custom love rock from JSD guitar shack. I live in Edmonton. The service was fast, online payment was secure, and the guitar arrived in excellent condition. The packaging was also top notch.Kevin at Jsd GS was very helpful, and patiently answered all my questions. I recommend JSD guitar shack to anybody considering buying a guitar. :D

Thanks for supporting the advertisers that support the Tokai Registry and this forum.

Hey Tokai Freak

I'm in Edmonton too! Thinking about getting my first Tokai soon. I'd love to have a look at yours to help in my decision.

thanks,

Rory

Just a quick note to backup exactly what "tokaifreak" said about JSD's Guitar Shack and its owner, Kevin. Just a few weeks ago, I ordered a new Violin Burst NALS-60 from JSD and had several telephone converstaion with Kevin. He was more than helpful and really attentive to my needs. I live in California and was concerned about the shipping..............Kevin allayed all fears and the guitar arrived in absolutely perfect condition. I tried unsuccessfully to bid on two Tokai Goldtops w/P-90 on eBay and when I didn't get either, decided to buy a new one in Canada................Kevin already knows I'll be back for the Goldtop when it arrives. Kevin & JSD are class acts and really deserve your patronage if you're in the market for a new Tokai. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks guys, I'm glad your happy with your guitars and I appreciate the comments.

Keep on rockin'! 8)

Spleen said:
Heh, that makes 3 of us Edmontonians.

Maybe we should all get new Love Rocks from JSD and form the Tokai Blues Trio in Edmonton!!! Ha Ha!!!

i bought an nals 48 from kevin last year and it was a very nice guitar for a good price and kevin is the man - all the way to spain, bulletproof packaged, and gave me a great deal for a case too!

I have to agree with everything thats been said about Kevin and JSD's Guitar Shack. I just bought a NALS 45 from him and had it shipped to me down here in Seattle. It's absolutely beautiful and perfect and ROCKALICIOUS! I had some questions and called Kevin and he answered every and all questions I had. To all of you first time buyers or long-time Tokai fans, give JSD your business! He seems like an honest guy trying to make a few bucks doing something he loves. It really shows too.[/img]

has anyone here bought tokai from jsdguitarshack internationally? :-?

i want to get one but i want to get some feedbacks first. BTW, I live here in Dubai, UAE.

chu71 said:
i bought an nals 48 from kevin last year and it was a very nice guitar for a good price and kevin is the man - all the way to spain, bulletproof packaged, and gave me a great deal for a case too!

I also purchased a Tokai from Kevin last year and the servoce was top notch. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and quickly. THe guitar was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to deal with Kevin again.

Back