JSD GUITAR SHACK-GREAT PRODUCTS/SERVICE

Tokai guitar discussion

Moderators: ian, ned

tokaifreak
Power chords are my friend

JSD GUITAR SHACK-GREAT PRODUCTS/SERVICE

Post by tokaifreak » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:36 pm

I recently purchased the NALS-60 custom love rock from JSD guitar shack. I live in Edmonton. The service was fast, online payment was secure, and the guitar arrived in excellent condition. The packaging was also top notch.Kevin at Jsd GS was very helpful, and patiently answered all my questions. I recommend JSD guitar shack to anybody considering buying a guitar. :D

ned
Guitar God

Post by ned » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 am

Thanks for supporting the advertisers that support the Tokai Registry and this forum.

red king
I only know 3 chords

Post by red king » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:44 pm

Hey Tokai Freak

I'm in Edmonton too! Thinking about getting my first Tokai soon. I'd love to have a look at yours to help in my decision.

thanks,

Rory

Spleen
Sus4add11

Post by Spleen » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:00 pm

Heh, that makes 3 of us Edmontonians.

sfhalo
Plucker

Post by sfhalo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:25 pm

Just a quick note to backup exactly what "tokaifreak" said about JSD's Guitar Shack and its owner, Kevin. Just a few weeks ago, I ordered a new Violin Burst NALS-60 from JSD and had several telephone converstaion with Kevin. He was more than helpful and really attentive to my needs. I live in California and was concerned about the shipping..............Kevin allayed all fears and the guitar arrived in absolutely perfect condition. I tried unsuccessfully to bid on two Tokai Goldtops w/P-90 on eBay and when I didn't get either, decided to buy a new one in Canada................Kevin already knows I'll be back for the Goldtop when it arrives. Kevin & JSD are class acts and really deserve your patronage if you're in the market for a new Tokai. You won't be disappointed.
Adrian
Oceanside, CA

JSD
Guitar God

Post by JSD » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:27 pm

Thanks guys, I'm glad your happy with your guitars and I appreciate the comments.

Keep on rockin'! 8)
Your online source for great guitars
JSD's Guitar Shack / JSD's on Myspace

red king
I only know 3 chords

Post by red king » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:48 pm

Spleen wrote:Heh, that makes 3 of us Edmontonians.
Maybe we should all get new Love Rocks from JSD and form the Tokai Blues Trio in Edmonton!!! Ha Ha!!!

chu71
Guitar God

Post by chu71 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 am

i bought an nals 48 from kevin last year and it was a very nice guitar for a good price and kevin is the man - all the way to spain, bulletproof packaged, and gave me a great deal for a case too!

lucky
Plucker

JSD Guitar Shack

Post by lucky » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:30 pm

I have to agree with everything thats been said about Kevin and JSD's Guitar Shack. I just bought a NALS 45 from him and had it shipped to me down here in Seattle. It's absolutely beautiful and perfect and ROCKALICIOUS! I had some questions and called Kevin and he answered every and all questions I had. To all of you first time buyers or long-time Tokai fans, give JSD your business! He seems like an honest guy trying to make a few bucks doing something he loves. It really shows too.[/img]

soulfulvirtuoso
Plucker

Post by soulfulvirtuoso » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:03 pm

has anyone here bought tokai from jsdguitarshack internationally? :-?

i want to get one but i want to get some feedbacks first. BTW, I live here in Dubai, UAE.

chu71
Guitar God

Post by chu71 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:11 pm

chu71 wrote:i bought an nals 48 from kevin last year and it was a very nice guitar for a good price and kevin is the man - all the way to spain, bulletproof packaged, and gave me a great deal for a case too!

soulfulvirtuoso
Plucker

Post by soulfulvirtuoso » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:05 pm

^^ sorry i didn't see that you're from spain. thanks for the feedback. :D

Lee Bob
Plucker

Post by Lee Bob » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:57 am

I also purchased a Tokai from Kevin last year and the servoce was top notch. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and quickly. THe guitar was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to deal with Kevin again.
Tokai NLP 40 PRS copy (stock pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul (PRS Tremonti/SD AIIPH)
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb Combo
Yamaha FG411 Acoustic
Fender Villager 12 String Acoustic