My Tokai has arrived

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersozzy

Reaction score
I finaly have got my Tokai Love Rock, and I must say that I was very pleased. I bought the guitar from Canada and it really Rocks !

The quality is superb in every way, I?ve own 3 Gibson Les Paul but this guitar holds a better quality :D . Heres some pictures of the guitar:

Bild007.jpg

Bild006.jpg

Bild022.jpg

Bild019.jpg

Bild009.jpg

Bild011.jpg

Bild013.jpg

Bild014.jpg

Bild015.jpg

Bild016.jpg

Bild017.jpg

Bild018.jpg

Image1.jpg

Anders
Sweden

congratulations - thats a killer looking guitar. I love the natural finish with the uncovered pickups combo. What model is it? Is it Jap or MIK?

8)

Hi

It?s an Tokai Love Rock standard, model NALS-48 custom made for the Canadian market, they are suppose to be better quality than MIK for the European market. At least what I read on this forum, anyway, this one just shine of quality, so I?m very pleased.

Anders
Sweden

Thank you very much :D

I?m very pleased vith it, she?s a beuty indeed.

"It features a solid mahogany body with a beautiful natural finished maple flame top with bound body and cream pickguard.
The Love Rock standard also features a Canadian rock maple set neck with bound rosewood fingerboard and mother of pearl trapezoid inlays."

http://www.jsdguitarshack.com/Tokai_Love_Rock_NA.html

Anders

Latest posts

Back