What Tokai Love Rock is this Part 2...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max?

Reaction score
Sorry about the threads guys, but I have seen another Tokai that I'm after.

This one seems a little better than the other one, but I just wanted your opinion on it. Theres also a bit more information about this model.

lp6.jpg

lp7.jpg

lp8.jpg

lp9.jpg

59er Les Paul Reissue

BODY: Solid Hard Maple Top, darauf flamed Maple Furnier

Solid Mahagony Back

NECK: Mahagony, One Piece Set-Neck

50thies rounded neck profil

FINGERBOARD: Rosewood

BRIDGE: Bridge & Tailpiece -Nickel Plated Finish

PICKUPS: PAF - Vintage Pickups

Thanks!

This is a fellow forum members guitar "tgps" He's the exclusive Tokai dealer in germany. I'm sure he might even chime in here yet.

You could not go wrong with this guitar. I'm sure it's better than any Les Paul Standard you could get off the shelf. It's an LS 85F formaly known as LS-80F.

Go for it!

Pegcityrocker said:
You could not go wrong with this guitar. I'm sure it's better than any Les Paul Standard you could get off the shelf. It's an LS 85F formaly known as LS-80F.

Go for it!

dude i would grab that axe if i had the cash... i am a proud owner of an LS85Q pretty much the same as that one but mine has a poly finish and its got a quilted top... i was initially out to get a gibson les pual until i clocked these Tokais... i tried it out and it beat the gibsons asses by far in playability and quality.....

i would get that axe if u have the funds u wont be let down...

Dave

LoveRocksRule said:
i am a proud owner of an LS85Q pretty much the same as that one but mine has a poly finish and its got a quilted top

Can you post some high quality pics of your guitar ? I might buy the same one, but I'm not sure because the only pic I saw is the one from the catalog and it's not big and clear enough to be able to forge an opinion from it.

Buckwild is spot on

That is an LS80 MVF Matt Violin Finish from togps. Great seller and great guitar

Here's the auction for others interested:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Tokai-59er-Reissue-Les-Paul-Replic-NEW_W0QQitemZ7384017852QQcategoryZ46648QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back