New Korean Tokai DLX 2004

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEMESIS

Reaction score
:) Hi everyone, just thought I'd post my new Tok.
I saw the user 8mileshigh and his post and thought I'd also try putting a pic of my DLX up. I live in Alberta, Canada and just recieved my DLX yesterday from JSD's Guitar Shack. As soon as I got the Tokai out of the box, I quickly threw on the marshall, and cranked'er up! First impression was........ SUSTAIN!!!!!!! I have been playing guitar since I was six, and I am 30 now and let me tell you, this guitar has the most amazing sustain I've ever seen. I have owned an 85' MIJ Love Rock and 2 years ago I owned a MIK Love Rock. This DLX kickes the @#$% out of both of those.

The quility of the korean guitars from Tokai's have really picked up since I last owned a MIK. I would also like to thank Kevin at JSD's who really gave me great service and was very promt in answering any and all of my e-mails. If you guys want to take a chance with the MIK's... don't mess around and take it from me, check out JSD's Guitar Shack, and you won't be dissapointed. :lol:
Craig_DLX2004_1.jpg
Craig_DLX2004_2.jpg

Congrats on the new guitar, mine has a bunch of sustain as well. I played mine yesterday through my Marshalized Bass Master and a modded SD-1 and got unbelievable sustain. :D

Enjoy !
Chris

This is the way I look at it...... Tokai= quality, no matter how you judge it.
Trust me, my dream guitar is a Gibson Les Paul custom just like the one Randy Rhoads had, but ya know what, is it really worth paying the kind of money that Gibson wants for them. I'm sold on Tokai, jap or korean.
I just wished that more people out here in Alberta,Canada were exposed to Tokai. Lol! :D

How much ?? With Shipping and GST of course. I'd also have to pay PST, another bloody 8%. The Pickups. Are they MKIVs ???

I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying your new Tokais. Play the hell out of 'em...;)

Robert1950, feel free to shoot me a line if you want to talk prices or need any other info.

Latest posts

Back