Nice warm Fire......

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Didsomeonesaylespaul?

Reaction score
Here's my LS-65 next to my LS-80 Quilt. I thought you guys might enjoy the fire...

7376TokaiTwins.jpg

they are both really nice...

i wish i got a burst finish on my LS85Q.... my next axe will definetly sunburst flametop thats for sure!!!!!

Dave

Gettin' a lot of mileage out of that photo, eh Lestercolletor? :wink:

Abosolute beauts...Gibson cant make em like that!!!!!

How do I post pics of my axe so i can make all your mouths water (simple way if possible please!!)
________
Michigan dispensary

tokai.jpg

More flames for the fire!, just taken delivery of this beautiful LS75. The flame is something else. I'll some more photos up later when the hamster in my camera wakes up!

boy that quilt looks great, looks identical to mine but mine is heritage sunburst
IMG_0048.jpg

chrislpp said:
Abosolute beauts...Gibson cant make em like that!!!!!

How do I post pics of my axe so i can make all your mouths water (simple way if possible please!!)

right what u gotto do is make an account with a website called www.photobucket.com then once u do that u can upload the images from your hard disc to there to post them on the forum.... alll u do is use the image tags like

[ img ]www.theURL for your Image.com[ / img ]

u do what i did im that line when u are creating your post then go to phonto bucket and get the url for your image then put it between the img tasgs shown above then your image should show up in the forum.....

hope that helps

Dave

Here's one of my sons LS90 with Totishell (sp) binding. Unfortunately there were no docs with the guitar so I don't know what colour it officially is. It's very similar to a PRS vintage yellow in the middle going to a light honeyburst at the edges.
The camera doesn't do the flame justice and makes the colours darker than they are

DSCF0030.jpg

Anyone have any ideas on the colour.

Les

Took my 150 out of storage today so here are a couple of photos, one next to my sons 90 and one showing the flame top. Again in this light they look dark but the 150 is a Violin Burst or light Honetburst.
One of them has to go soon so watch the classifieds I might shove it in there.

Les

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

looktoyourorb said:
hey Mercman, my LS150 looks exactly like yours. I'll try to download pics tomorrow but with the flash they look almost cherry

I found that as well, very diffiult to get the colour right. The flash seems to darken the colours

Les

mercman said:
Took my 150 out of storage today so here are a couple of photos, one next to my sons 90 and one showing the flame top. Again in this light they look dark but the 150 is a Violin Burst or light Honetburst.
One of them has to go soon so watch the classifieds I might shove it in there.

Les

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

hey les that LS150 looks awesome bro... ur gonna have to let me come round to ur place and try her out at some point i will take my guitar also and we can jam.... just when u get the time that is... i know we spoke about this before...

but i am really needing to get a higher end love rock... and that LS150 u have looks killer!!!!

so if u dont mind would u let me come round some time to try her out because i cant find any in the local guitar stores and i would like to try one out before i take the plunge to go and buy one!!!!!

this would be much appreciated if u would do this for me sometime mate...

take care Les

Dave

Back