Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I just recently got a Love Rock, an LS70F in Cherry Sunburst, a 2004 model. The finish is superb, absolutely beautiful. I just had a good look in and around the neck joint and it's flawless, smooth, neat and tidy.

to do: Play lots of gigs with your guitar, drop it a few times, put some dents in it like they were meant for...

Then it won't bother you a bit! Okay!

Not nearly as annoying as an Orville (not by Gibson) LP Custom with block inlays that are noticeably crooked!

Because your camera is not good enough to take a close photo I cannot see details for being able to reply with confidence too....Sorry!

What he means is that the masking between the fretboard binding and the top of the guitar isnt 100% straight and clean

TokaiLover said:
the pics was only to show where about on the guitar i was reffering to... not to show the imperfection that im talking about... as it can barely be seen by the eye nevermind with a camera!!!!!

i just started this thread to find out if all love rocks were finished in this manner.....

If we don't understand what you mean and can't see what the heck you're talking about, how are we supposed to know if our guitars are the same?

Jim is right, lay off the coke. It's not good for you man.

Latest posts

Back