tokai blue flower

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue flower

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any pictures of a tokai 80's blue flower telecaster ?
is there a way to tell them apart from the original fender late 60's ones ? i understand the basics like neck dates etc, but i mean did tokai have differant colours in the body or differant routes ?
thanks any pics would be great, also whats the current value of an 80's tokai blue flower ?
thanks guys
blue flower

Go here: http://www.tokairegistry.com/tokai-info/tokai-pictures.html

Scroll down to the bottom, there is a pic of a blue flower tele about the 6th from the bottom.

I have one , that was sold to me a real 69 but how else would i tell the if its a tokai ? did they have certain build marks etc ???
routes ?

Can?t be 1969, because Tokai didn?t begin making Tele copies until 1979. Or do you mean 69 re-issue, ie copy of a 1960 US Fender? At risk of stating the obvious - if it's a Tokai then should have a clear Tokai decal on the headstock? You shouldn't need to worry about the routing, unless you suspect previous owner messed around with it trying to fake a valuable US Fender, guys sometimes try that of course :( .

Ian.

Latest posts

Back