MIJ LS90F/L

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitehall

Reaction score
.Noriko( Ishabishi) keeps referring to a LS90F lp . I can find nothing with this model designation. I assume this is the LS85 with a newer number . Any insight into this ?

Tokai has a pretty unusual system of model designation - the model number is tied into the list price (ie: an LS60 lists for 60,000 yen, an LS75 is 75,000 yen, and so on and so on). So I'm assuming that inflation has pushed up the price of the LS85 to 90,000 yen, thus forcing a change in name also. Same guitar, new number.

F = Flamed. Basically it's got a flamed top and there should be another color code afterwards. In 2000 these were the LS70F's I believe.

Ned

..As soon as she gets back to me with some numbers and colors I'll buy one. Will post a review when I get it.

It's some type of flamed top lefty std. They also do a custom in lefty, I'm waiting on the color choices, although I imagine on the customs it will be --yawn--black or white. The std will probably be csb or vf in which case I'll go the vf.

Latest posts

Back