Does anybody have a link to Ishibashi's Tokai web-page?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTY-GT

Reaction score
Preferably the Left-handed models? I cant find any links for Tokai on their site.

..There are none my lefty brother. You have to just email Norinko or Kyoshi and just tell them what you want. They don't do a whole lot of MIK's. Noriko does have the MIJ LS90F for about 72,000 Yen. If it's an MIK LP you want, a ton of them just went to Canada. All the dealers have them. I have an Orange/red one to sell as soon as my goldtop gets here. Kevin at JD's is good, so is Pinetop.

Whitehall, thanks for the info.I have a Japanese Gold-Top (hence the name), and a Korean Firebird.I'm Looking to get me a 335 copy, but I can never nail down the full asking price including shipping to Europe. I'm really pleased with the Firebird and I'm suprised at the build quality, how do the 335's differ (Japan VS Korea) ?

I was never a hollowbody fan so I can't tell you. But if you're in Europe you can go right to the Tokai Distributor ( either Andy or Bob ) and pretty much get anything you want. I got an explorer from them last year , great build quality but we in the US get killed on the exchange rate. They must have done a run of lefty firebirds becuse I'm seeing them pop up. What would you guess is the weight of your firebird ?

I have'nt got a scales, but to me it feels very close to my Strat in weight, in fact it plays a lot like a Strat in feel and comfort, but it's a lot hotter! :D

I got a price from Apollon Music for an ES-120 to be delivered to the UK. The price, after import duty and VAT, came to about ?710. I think I've seen them discounted for ~?840 in the UK, so that's a pretty good price I think.

Here it is!

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/body/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ishibashi.co.jp%2Fwebshop%2Fguitar%2Ftokai%2Findex.htm&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

In the body of the highest class top and Mahogane backing selected carefully, it is the deep collaborations as for the Mahogane dress problem. A high scarcest now, Hacaranda material is used for the finger board. It is ..wanting built-in to do.. highest peak of "LS" series even in the detail including Duncan SH-55 picking up as for a perfect material and parts.
Right, if it only didn't have that ol' dreaded "Mahogane dress problem"... :wink:

Latest posts

Back