What model??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarletMatt

Reaction score
Now i was watching this tokai love rock slash as they called it on ebay, i didnt bid and am regretting it. So i decided to get the same one, unfortunately i cant find the same model?? Any ideas of value and model?? Here's the guitar.............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3774692186

Mike's music are known for getting in limited or even one-off tokai models. I doubt you'll see one exactly like that ever again.

Difficult to tell what it is given the sketchy details and poor photographs. Can't even tell if it's MIK or MIJ.

If you want something similar to the auctioned guitar with a Slash vibe, your best bet would be an LS70F/LS80F (they're the same thing) in violin finish, and fit it with seymour duncan alnico ii pro pickups.

my money's on it being Korean .. although it's really hard to tell as Paladin2019 so rightly says ... although it's serial #'d ... they're doing that with the Korean ones now aren't they??

If it's MIJ it's seriously cheap, even with the shipping.

My shout would be for an LS70 with changed pups. More money, more tone ... :wink: works for me :lol:

It is a Korean made guitar, model # NALS-48. Violin finish, flame top, open coil pickups. It is a very common model, very nice but not a limited edition or anything. There is no actuall "Slash" model, he's just given it that name.

Let me also add that this e-bay auction does not reflect the actuall value of this guitar. When you start a auction on e-bay at $1 anything can happen. Why a dealer would go off and totally kill the value of a good product by selling it so under priced is beyond me.... :eek:

Back