What happened?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaiguy

Reaction score
:( Anyone ever find out what happenned to Loverocker UK/ London Barry? I used to have his email address but lost it when my computer crapped out! What the heck happened? :x We miss you bro...TG :eek:

What's really weird about it is every post of his has been deleted, a really cool knowledgable guy, I don't get what happened here.

There's a "Loverocker" on the Les Paul Forum (http://www.lespaulforum.com) who seems very knowledgeable and is from the UK.
I've no idea if it's the same person but you could email him and ask, via the LPF.
Just an idea.

It?s a loss, & a mystery. Yes, he still posts on various Forums (?fora?). I had an idea one or two ?guest? replies bore his ?signature? style, so he may still be watching, but that?s just a guess. I suppose we?ll all have to post a bit more to fill the void, even if it does mean answering the same old Q?s about date, model, & value lol :-? .

Incidentally - any thoughts on my previous Q. re existence of Tokai maple capped Breezy necks? Be helpful even if senior guys answered in the ?ve :-? ?

Ian.

Hi Ian,
I did see a maple cap Breezy once on Ebay.com last year. If I remember right, there were a few questions raised at the time. It was a Blonde body with a Maple Cap neck, post lawsuit headstock (USA spec) and with the cheap tuners ala ST-40 etc. So I think we all dissmissed it as a cheaper Korean model at the time, I dont know if there is much chance of finding the original thread though. I will have a look around.
Regards
Nik

Hi Nik,

Many thanks for the info :-? . Interesting ? seems to me an expensive construction, so maybe unexpected on a low-end model post-lawsuit :eek: ? Do you reckon that guitar/advert was ?kosher??

Ian.

Back