Love rock ll

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaniard

Reaction score
i got a love rock ll last year, bought it second hand. I had never heard of tokai before then. I have been trying to find out about the love rock ll but cant seem to find anything. Could anyone point me in the right direction???? Cheers

I've got the info and will get it on the main site this evening.

information is available here:

http://www.tokairegistry.com/tokai_models.html

Ned

although I haven't tried it,This Love Rock is a very interesting guitar,half Lover Rock/half 335.

Not sure but I think we might have some crossed wires here.

The Love Rock II uk version is a new guitar for 2004 and looks like this:

http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk

as opposed to the US Love Rock II which is kinda Les paul-ish but with bits shaved off as it were.

Which version did you get spaniard??

GB

Mine is the LR75, ned just posted the info on the site, not the same as the one in the link, it has coil taps metal pick up covers and a much nicer quilted top

I send in some pictures soon cause i can hardly ever find any of it on the net, they don't seem to be that common

I was reffered to pre-2.004 one.I had seen it on Tokai website.I have also seen an advertisement on Guitar Magazine UK,but I thought they were the same guitas.

Hi Ned,

Interesting then that the LR II is the same in the states - I was told by the UK distributor that they were specced by them for the Uk market.
Maybe some porky pies on the part of the UK guys then? :-?

Still I don't blame Tokai for shipping them world wide coz they are rather nice looking guitars. I nearly pulled the trigger on one that was high end LS320 ish quality with maple neck binding v.nice - that was until I spotted the 2 peice back which I thought was a bit off for the price ?1700 GBP!!

I still might go for one of the LS70's though :)

GB

Canada only. At this time only the Love Rocks Japan models are being imported into the US.

Ned

Back