Is there such thing as a Tokai B-Bender?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueFrogs

Reaction score
Seeing as how they make just about every type of guitar under the sun, just wondering if they made any B-Benders?

I believe so. I had an article somewhere that mentioned B-Benders specifically. I'll take time this week and re-organize the site it appears to be a little scattered right now.

Ned

Hi !
There definitly exist original Tokai B-bender teles ! Norwegian guitarist Oystein Sunde has used a red one for years. I also happen to know a guy who has a blonde one, but that one is heavily modified, with a Fender neck, pickguard from an old Buck Owens record, a thousand autographs etc...

I was on the hunt for a B-bender equipped tele for years, but no Tokai showed up for sale. I could have got the fender am.std. thing, but I got one home for repairs once, and I did not like their new "parsons/green" design. All custom alternatives was too expencive.

I ended up buying a used lathe, and welding equipment, and made my own two years ago. It has been my main guitar until the last month when I decided I needed a Les Paul. I got myself a Love Rock the other day, and after playing a lot I suddenly got the idea for this great lick.... But hey there was no B-bender there.... :lol:

Good luck/ Happy seeking

Stian

Guitar Universe have one listed (sadly sold) :( TE150 1981 with a Parsons/White B-Bender and says only 50 produced!

Merry Xmas
pb

Back