New Tokai Owner. Stock strings on Breezysound/Goldstar Sound?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFarina87

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently impulse bought a Limited Edition Breezysound Sakura on Reverb, and was so enamored with it that when I saw the Goldstar Sound one ... well ... clearly I have impulse issues. I’ll post pictures soon as I just found this forum and need to upload them to a site.

My main question is simply, what strings come from the factory? I’m pretty sure they are a regular 9-44 set as they feel lighter than the 10-46 I normally use. It could be the gauge difference, but these sound so much better than my D’Addario NYXL’s.

They are the same on both guitars even though I bought them from completely different places (Estudio 54 in Spain/Reverb, and from Drowning In Guitars in the USA).

Thank you guys. So glad I found this forum.

8) tokai dont seem to make their own strings so it must be some japanese strings or something. anyways, glad you love your tokais!

They use GHS Boomers, at least they used those strings a few years ago. 9-42 on Fender style and 10-46 on Gibson style guitars

Latest posts

Back