Love Rock replacement tuning pegs/machines

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1080p

Reaction score
So one of my tuning pegs broke today, and i havent been able to find any replacements from tokai. Does anyone have any experience with this or know some replacement that will work. Also wondering if I can even find replacement pegs only or i will have to change the entire tuning machine.
Any help would be appreciated!

When you say pegs do you mean the plastic button on the end?

You might have some luck on ebay if you just want the keystone tuner buttons but it might be easier to just replace the whole unit. The model number you need for a direct replacement on Japanese models is Gotoh SD90-SL, but any Kluson style 3+3 tuner should fit. Nickel for Japanese models, Chrome for Chinese & Korean.

Paladin2019 said:

You might have some luck on ebay if you just want the keystone tuner buttons but it might be easier to just replace the whole unit. The model number you need for a direct replacement on Japanese models is Gotoh SD90-SL, but any Kluson style 3+3 tuner should fit. Nickel for Japanese models, Chrome for Chinese & Korean.

Mine is Chinese, but actually has green pearly buttons. Cant seem to find them anywhere.

1080p said:
Paladin2019 said:

Mine is Chinese, but actually has green pearly buttons. Cant seem to find them anywhere.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113409914498

Back