Tokai Explorer

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2LZ

Reaction score
Just found this a few days ago and new to the forum. I see a lot here about Tokai Strat's, SG''s, Paul's and others but not much about Explorers.
I have an "original series" white Explorer with case, I bought new, decades ago. The ser# starts with a "3". There is no model name or number on the guitar.

I recall at the time, I was totally impressed with the feel and quality of the guitar, especially since like most of us at the time, I was surrounded by friends with Fenders and Gibsons, and most of the copy guitars back then left little to be desired.

I recently dug it out of the closet to start practicing again. I'd love to post pics but for some reason, can't do attachments, nor do I belong to Photobucket or sites like that. I'll get it figured out......

Anyway, I'll keep searching for info. Glad to be here.

Post some pics when you can. I have always wanted a Tokai Explorer. There was a perfect one a few years ago but I did not buy it. I had a Gibson one 2003 or so. Biggest POS guitar I have ever had. I bought a Navigator a year ago or so. A custom black one with white binding. That guitar is something else. But Still would not mind a Tokai standard one.

Back