TOKAI-UK / TOKAI-EUROPE ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAMAMATSU

Reaction score
https://tokaiguitarseurope.com/

:roll: i have emailed them million times lately but still recieved no reply. i used to recieve good replies from them before usually very soon. their site seems very active and in good shape today but what is happening on their email system or themselves? is it only me or you guys too? what is their current business situation? if anyone knows then tell us here. thanks!

:roll: i cant open the link finally today. if its not only me then something finally must have gone wrong with the tokai-uk/tokai europe now. now i kinda understand why my emails didnt go to them lately. i had emailed them million times really but recieved nothing. something was happening lately with them and it finally did them now very possibly? i will email the tokai-japan about this and ask all about it and tell you guys here soon. maybe its just a time to change the tokai uk dealership or something. hope its nothing bad but some usual stuff. tokai uk before was always very friendly to me. their uk only products were very cool, actually too cool. like the exact copies of the fender style headstocks that were impossible on the modern usual tokai guitars. so anyways, RIP tokai-uk? and thanks for the years of good services. hope the uk will have a great new tokai dealership soon or something!

8) i emailed tokai-japan about tokai-europe/uk but they didnt reply my emails. this is also very strange cause tokai-japan is always very kind and answers my questions very quickly and exactly. why tokai didnt reply my emails this time? i guess because something is seriously happening with tokai-europe/uk lately. does anyone know anything about tokai-uk now? i keep asking tokai-japan for the truth!

Maybe your emails are going into their spam folder? Many legit emails end up there and if they don't check their spam folder on a regular basis, it's really hard to reach someone nowadays. The best way is usually to try a different email account for emailing them, hoping that the sender domain or IP address is not triggering the spam trapping algorithms.

Latest posts

Back