Tokai has released a new catalog - vol.28

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratlt

Reaction score
Tokai has released a new catalog

http://www.theguitarshop.jp/catalogue/html-vol28/catalogue-vol28.html

But they will continue to use model numbers from catalogue vol. 27 for international market.
Some of the models are not written on Vol.28, but they are still available.

LS-340 is very interesting and they confirmed mahogany bodies on made in China guitars.

hekdiesel said:
Did they discontinue their "Jacaranda" fretboard models?

No, as I already said, some of the models are not written on Vol.28, but they are still available.

Ah, thanks, sorry I read what you had said, I just wanted to make sure, because I've been saving for a 420.

hekdiesel said:
Ah, thanks, sorry I i rad what you had said, I just wanted to make sure, because I've been saving for a 420.

You must get it! This is an amazing guitar.
There is only one change in the LS420 model - they will use short shaft CRL pots instead of long shaft.

I see that the LS105 is not in the Vol.28 Catalogue neither in the Vol. 27.
I'm in love with one LS 105 BS around 1250?.
First question why I don't see the LS105 in the recent catalogues? Could It be an old guitar that the shop have in the wearhouse? Second, the price is ok?

rapant said:
First question why I don't see the LS105 in the recent catalogues? Could It be an old guitar that the shop have in the wearhouse? Second, the price is ok?

In Volume 27 it's the LS107Q, in Volume 28 it's the LS122Q...identical guitar to the LS105.

Diamond said:
rapant said:

In Volume 27 it's the LS107Q, in Volume 28 it's the LS122Q...identical guitar to the LS105.

Thank you Diamond, but this LS105 could it be an old guitar? It's a good ideia to buy it, once new versions are available?
What can you tell me about the price?

rapant said:
Diamond said:
rapant said:

Thank you Diamond, but this LS105 could it be an old guitar? It's a good ideia to buy it, once new versions are available?

Well, an "old" guitar is one that's used/second hand, if the LS105 is not previously owned then it's "new". :)

The price is reasonable.

Diamond said:
rapant said:
Diamond said:
rapant said:

Well, an "old" guitar is one that's used/second hand, if the LS105 is not previously owned then it's "new". :)

The price is reasonable.

That's it! As soon as I have news I will make a new post here in the Forum.

Latest posts

Back