LS-75Q or not

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floatingjimi

Reaction score
:-?
I've just bought what was advertised as a LS-75Q from Japan. The guitar was advertised as made in Japan. On recieving it it came with a warranty and matched the serial number on the headstock, however on looking at the back of the body there are two lines running down the back. As far as I was aware the 75Q was meant to be a two piece back I can see that one line it is definately a join, however I am not sure about the other, would they just stencil another line so the lines are equi distant so it looks good? If not then it looks as if I have been sold something other than the 75Q as that it is meant to have just a two piece back. Pleaese help out guys

Sometimes it is easier to find the split lines by examining the edges. Just follow the grain under sunlight or a bright lightbulb. Does it have a quilted maple top btw?

You are right supernout.This is the best way to nkow the model number.I find it when I took apart the pups for replacing.

I'm not supernout I'm

GuitarBoyyyyyyyyyy...........

aaahhh ahhhhh

Savior of the universe

:p
GB

Latest posts

Back