buying a tokai les paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceguitar

Reaction score
Hello

I've been looking to get a les paul for myslef and i recently discovered this in a store

http://artist-macedonia.com/mex/artikal.php?art=7405&imea=Tokai_UALS48_Left_Hand

so was wondering if someone can tell me if its real not a fake and if someone had experience with it to compare with the epiphone les paul

Thank You

It's real and it's a lot better than a current Epiphone LP.

Check with the store whether it's MIC or MIK, and what year it is, I see they say it's an alder body, the current LS48 models are basswood with maple necks.

Very cool guitar, I play one myself...here's mine, I love it.

ls48kpa.jpg

aceguitar said:
is there a difference in quality between the MIC and MIK?

I don't know, I've never played a MIK.
On the current MIC LS48s the tuners are MIK, the hardware is MIK, the necks are Canadian maple, the frets are made in Japan, the nut is bone...basically very cool guitars.

are the pickups good? I heard on some website that the only thing not so good about it is the pickups

aceguitar said:
are the pickups good? I heard on some website that the only thing not so good about it is the pickups

Sound fine to my ears...seems everyone like different pickups, if you dont like them then change them.

Latest posts

Back