Website Depressions...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramsale

Reaction score
Ned: You have started a great thing here. Don't be down about it. I look forward to reading and posting about the Tokai guitars, and related issues. It's where I hang out when I have a few spare moments, and means alot to me. I look forward to it every day. The folks here are helpful and fun to relate with, as opposed to some other forums that seem to be pretty mean spirited. Cheer up. Have a good meal, and maybe a drink or two. Then don't forget that alot of us have a really good time on your site, and are proud to be members here...
Thanks,
Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the kind words. I actually really enjoy maintaining the site and coming up with new ways to present the information. My big complaint is my day job is getting in the way where I don't have much time to spend keeping the site updated.

Today we had a half day at work. The department rented a local theatre which also servers food and beer. We all had a few pints and watched Office Space. Pretty good way to unwind after a hectic quarter.

Ned

Hey Ramsale -

Thanks for your note to Ned. I think we all owe him a drink or two for putting this site up. I also go here in my spare time, and he deserves a HUGE pat on the back for giving us a ll a place to chill.

Here's a place we can all send Ned a virtual beer, since most of us don't live where he does:

http://beer.trash.net/

Send him your favorite one and let him know you care :)

Lets not get him too wasted, though, he may have to drive home -

APM

Hi Ned (and all!)

I just have to agree that this is one of my fav places to go. It has a real feeling of community.

Don't worry to much about getting behind, Ned, the forum is always interesting , and the site is still the ONLY place for excellent info on these great guitars.

Afer the meal and the beer, play a Tokai! It always make me happy!
Cheers,
Rob
:lol:

Thanks guys. My only regrets are that I don't have the time to focus on the site like I used too. The day job is starting to become a day-night job but I'll keep on pluggin.

Thanks for the brewski, I can always use one.

Ned

Dear Ned

I love this Web site and you do a nice job moderating :D

I think it's one of the most informative guitar sites out there

Take care

Steve

p.s. You might want to check out this beer website:

www.flyingdogales.com

my favorite is their "In-Heat Wheat" ? the labels are drawn by that British Gonzo genius, Ralph Steadman

Latest posts

Back