Earthquake

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamond

Reaction score
Sad news indeed.

I just read an article by a guy who lives in Hamamatsu.
The epicentre was about 400km north-east of Tokyo, and Hamamatsu is about 215km south of Tokyo...so he was pretty far away but still felt it.

Thoughts go out to all the Japanese people that have been affected by this disaster....I e mailed Tokai wishing them well and offering condolences for those who have lost their lives.

Dear Lance,

Thank you for your deep concern about the earthquake in Japan.
Our city has no damage and we are all Ok.
Some part of the Northern areas in Japan have been damaged very seriously.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Shohei Adachi

My condolence to all the people who suffered. Hope Japan can recover quickly.
Also I hope the prices of Tokai won't get higher.....I am panning to get my first one this summer.

The last thing the Japanese people are thinking about right now is the price of guitars, you idiot. :roll:

cashcow said:
The last thing the Japanese people are thinking about right now is the price of guitars, you idiot. :roll:

Thanks Jack ! Was my first thought too :evil:

Things just seem to be going from bad to worse out there,it must a living nightmare! It shows how fragile modern life and technology is in the face of nature`s full force!

very sad news indeed,

my condolences to all the people in japan who lost loved ones i hope the situation will stabilize and no more damage will be done to you're beautiful country and nice inhabitants

joris

holland

cashcow said:

Don't think the poster was suggesting that the Japanese should quickly get it together so he/she doesn't have to pay extra for a planned Tokai purchase.

Maybe the person was just trying to include something relevant to being a Tokai owner because they don't currently own one? You know, just to have a tiny shred of credibility on the forum.

Admittedly, it was the wrong thread to include worries about price rises on Japanese guitars.

i am so sorry,

never realised that the under score that i wrote when i registered at this forum would show up in my condolences this off courses is al about my screaming tokai es 100 i hope i did not insulted any one if so my appoligies
i wil try to remove it imedeatly

joris

jorisconnor said:
i am so sorry,

never realised that the under score that i wrote when i registered at this forum would show up in my condolences this off courses is al about my screaming tokai es 100 i hope i did not insulted any one if so my appoligies

joris

You're alright mate! Intent is the thing here, and there was none, so don't sweat it.
If you want to remove it anyway, out of respect, well that's even better! :)

I've deleted my posts that contained the quote, and I'm sure T.O. will do the same.

No problem Joris.It is totally clear that it's all about your tokai.Not your fault that the world changed within one week ;-)

JVsearch said:
jorisconnor said:
i am so sorry,

joris

You're alright mate! Intent is the thing here, and there was none, so don't sweat it.
I

+1

Latest posts

Back