Guitar Shop Universe

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi There!

I?m new to the list and this is my first post. I?m from Stockholm. Sweden and right now I?m having trouble finding a Love Rock at a good price. So:
Here?s my question - Guitar shop universe in Japan has a website where they state that they will ship worldwide, I have been trying to contact them for the past two weeks but they never respond to my emails. Does anyone here know if they are still in bussiness?

Cheers!
Janot

janot said:
Hi There!

I?m new to the list and this is my first post. I?m from Stockholm. Sweden and right now I?m having trouble finding a Love Rock at a good price. So:
Here?s my question - Guitar shop universe in Japan has a website where they state that they will ship worldwide, I have been trying to contact them for the past two weeks but they never respond to my emails. Does anyone here know if they are still in bussiness?

Cheers!
Janot

Maybe the owner took a holiday. I went to a few other Japan websites and they said their site/store would be closed for a week or two. Maybe some Japanese holiday.

....or maybe Guitar Shop Universe got in trouble for selling to foreigners? The splash page states that the store is for people living in Japan only. Maybe the selling to foreigners thing was a side job, and he got caught, who knows?

I've been in contact with Yoshi of GS Universe for several weeks.

Have you tried contacting him through his html-based website email page?

Back