Hello Everyone,New To The Site,Questions About Korean Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratdeluxer

Reaction score
Hey all I Know this topic has been beaten to death but I'd like some specifics on what people dislike about the Korean Love Rocks vs Japan made...I'm waiting for my Tokai Love rock to arrive from an e bay win...

Also please tell me what mods you did to your Korean made Love Rock and why?

Thanks for some intense info on the Korean made Love Rock guitars,as I believe mine to be an ALS 53L model(Lefty)

John

All I did was replace the .009 strings with .010 - dropped the bridge about 1mm or so, and that's about it. Guitar looks and plays beautifully, stays in tune & sounds great. The only problem so far is the lock nut on the socket worked loose (minor). I gig every week with this & could not be happier. For those that claim it is the same guitar as an Epi, I beg to differ as I never found an Epi that I liked.

Thanks so much for the first reply.Started thinking it was my anti-perspirant or whatnot! ;o)

Vaporboy...How are the pickups on your Korean and the nut? These are the only real negatives I've read so far overall.

Thanks again
John

Latest posts

Back