LS85F

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1982

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got a nice LS85f in lemon drop
Very happy with the guitar indeed its flawless!

Gigged with it the weekend and it sounded fantastic!!

Anyways i thought that the this model of guitar was made using two parts to make up back part of the body where as my LS85f is made from one.

is there anymore of this model made the same way?

mark1982 said:
Hi,

I just got a nice LS85f in lemon drop
Very happy with the guitar indeed its flawless!

Gigged with it the weekend and it sounded fantastic!!

Anyways i thought that the this model of guitar was made using two parts to make up back part of the body where as my LS85f is made from one.

is there anymore of this model made the same way?

Tokai has some guitars with very good seam matches. I'd bet it is two piece but just hard to find.

This is brand new right?

Ahh, now I see how you guys get to 1000+ posts... Where's that flogging a dead horse emoticon?

The LS95F is definitely not one piece, the seam is so good that you just can't see it. :)

I love the Lemon Drop, it's a beauty.,,very 'classy' looking.

All the best with your new guitar.

Tell you what guys it must be good,

I just cant see it.
And i have shown a few people and they can't see it.
Hats off to the Tokai workers!

yes i have to say the Lemon Drop is very "classic" and classy looking. Plus a bit cheaper as well.

The Photos on the web site are not of the same guitar. The guitar looks even better.

mark1982 said:
The Photos on the web site are not of the same guitar. The guitar looks even better.

We've not seen it either. Pics would be helpful - particularly in helping you determine the backside construction.

Just took two quick pics, not an easy colour to photgraph, but these are a pretty decent representation of the real life colour.

lemondrop.jpg

lemondrop2.jpg

That's nice. If I ever get an LP that isn't a Goldtop, that's what I want.

:D

Mike

looks like a two piece to me...blurred photos. too lazy to take it out the box again. :)

lemondropback.jpg

lemodropback3.jpg

Ever notice how the mother of pearl Tokai decal never shows up in a photo..it's always plain white?

I guess it's the flash? :)

Nice guitar.... as you said, a two piece back but really hard to see right off the bat.

As for the logo, never noticed that - send us a pic from different angles

I own a LS85F in lemon drop too :D and I have to say that I don't notice too much difference in sound with some higher models I've tried. It is a very nice guitar.

Latest posts

Back