differences between ls95f and ls85f

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No difference whatsoever...except that the LS95f USED to be the LS85f til the price went up to 95,000 yen...getting the idea of the Tokai model numbers yet?

diegol10 said:
which gigbag would you recomend for that guitar?

For any kind of Gibson type guitar - a hard case! Those tilted back headstocks are a very vulnerable point. Maybe a Fender type can survive being dragged around in a gig bag, but not an LP, SG etc.

Mike

So am I. You don't need case if it's for home. My advice is to buy a wall hanger and hang it on the wall. That's where all my guitars are. You only need a hard case if your going to travel with it. Unless your in a band and the guitar is going to be in some sort of danger a soft case is fine as well. I think these soft cases are particularly good. http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Warwick-Rockbag-20506B~ID~1271.asp

Dave

I'm sorry dave. I thought you were joking, 'cos everybody told me to get a hardcase. I only want that guitar for home and I have no space for a hardcase.

You need a hard case (in my opinion) if you're going to carry it around much. If it's rarely going to leave the house, you need a stand or a wall hanger. Either way, enjoy it.

8)

If, as you say, you're going to use it just a home the most important thing you need is a guitar stand. A lot of broken necks get caused by leaning guitars against walls, tables etc.

Dave

Good advice from Dave as usual, a wall hanger is best as it keeps the guitar out of harms way, it can still get knocked over on a stand!

No better form of decoration either than a nice Les Paul or six on the wall!

JohnA said:
No better form of decoration either than a nice Les Paul or six on the wall!

Well that's not quite true, is it John?

IMG_1343.jpg

:wink:

Latest posts

Back