2003 korean love rock price hike

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknBlues

Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking these kiwi bidders don't know exactly what they are bidding on, or did I miss the price rise recently, Oh and it hasn't reached the reserve yet.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Instruments/Guitar-bass/Electric-guitars/auction-234650964.htm

stratman323 said:
A Korean LR would usually sell for around ?200 on eBay UK.

Mike
That's what I thought Mike, that's around AU$395. the bidding is at NZ$1000.00 , That's AU$805, so that means they are paying AU$400 too much and even more if they keep bidding with 2 days left :eek:
It even has the UK headstock.

Wait until the person who buys it comes on here and starts asking what they've got :lol:

Can't believe the reserve has been set high but it's an accurate enough description so the seller has lucked out.

Si Pie said:
Wait until the person who buys it comes on here and starts asking what they've got :lol:

Can't believe the reserve has been set high but it's an accurate enough description so the seller has lucked out.

Very true! That will be a painful discussion for them....

But (for once), there's no deception involved, just the gullibility of some buyers.

Back