Hi, new and got a Q!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogtemple

Reaction score
Hi

Ive been getting increasingly into the japanese guitars lately and even more so when i found a greco lp in a local small guitar shop, (wasnt for sale for some strange reason :roll: )

Ive always had a fondness for the japanese goodness, got a couple of arion pedals, grey box sch-1 chorus and a sad-1 delay, also have an ibanez destroyer 2, i think its a dt500 but unsure. all of these i got before i or anyone else realised exactly what they were and subsequently rather cheap :D

im needing a little help on this one tho as i cant find any info at all on it. ive just found a guitar for sale, a Tokai flying V, its allegedly Korina and made in the 90's, also comes with a hardcase and virtually unplayed. I cant find any info on this guitar, whether its japanese, korean or if they were even made in the 90's...

unfortunately theres not alot of info on it and its not local enough to go take a look. can anyone shed a little light on what it may be exactly? and how much to offer?

Cheers!

Andy

If it has two screws on the truss rod cover, it's japanese, if three, it's korean. Can't really say more than that without any pics.

Latest posts

Back