im just wondering if uk models..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if uk imported tokai love rock models are the same quality as a MIJ model because i've heard and noticed the head is different than the MIJ
im wondering this because i am interested in buying a tokai love rock model and im not sure if it would make a difference
thank you.

My first post, but I purchased an Ls85 last week and it's great. Quality was just as I expected for the money I paid and I would have been disappointed to find faults from a company which has a high quality reputation.

I bought mine from Richtone, very helpful and replied to my email queries in rediculously quick time. Also, the guitar was setup and intonated perfectly, which was a worry of mine buying over the net.

Hope that helps.

marcusnieman said:
Sorry....I'm not hip to what all the cool kids are saying these days.

This is the dude who described a guitar as "sick" the other day?

:lol:

stratman323 said:
marcusnieman said:
Sorry....I'm not hip to what all the cool kids are saying these days.

This is the dude who described a guitar as "sick" the other day?

Well, my written and spoken vocabulary is still the shizzle but these text abbreviations (WTF, IMHO, LMAO, etc) frustrate me beyond belief. TYVM? I'd never seen that one ever and spent about 20 minutes trying to decipher that mystery (Tell your virginal mistress? This year's vexing me?) :eek:

leadguitar_323 said:
I just want to know where you found a "virginal" mistress..... :p

Mick

Maybe Dallas won't be quite like I expected it to be?

:-? :eek:

Si Pie said:
My first post, but I purchased an Ls85 last week and it's great. Quality was just as I expected for the money I paid and I would have been disappointed to find faults from a company which has a high quality reputation.

I bought mine from Richtone, very helpful and replied to my email queries in rediculously quick time. Also, the guitar was setup and intonated perfectly, which was a worry of mine buying over the net.

Hope that helps.

nice i was looking forward to buy from there. so thanks for more help, now im sure they're a company to trust since i dont live in the uk and all.

and for everyone else sorry for the abbreviation haha didnt mean to make you think so hard. ill try next time to not over stump you and make it more obvious.

sam_watashi_wa said:
and for everyone else sorry for the abbreviation haha didnt mean to make you think so hard. ill try next time to not over stump you and make it more obvious.

Don't apologise - you're helping us to drag Marcus into the 21st century.

I don't remember reading any criticisms of Richtone on this site, they seem to have many satisfied customers.

Latest posts

Back