Need some help... Tokai LS-150Q

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

I found some Tokai LS-150Q on richtonemusic in sheffield, uk. from what i've read , the ls-150 takes about 6 month to build(preorder needed), but they have the ls-150Q in stock... hope they still have them.

i need some general info on richtonemusic, if anybody has done some business with them.

also, do you know another guitar shop in the uk that has ..better prices on tokais?

thanks

Richtone are very highly regarded as the primary source for Tokai guitars in the UK and 100% trustworthy.

Price wise, they are the best and the Q's they have are stock guitars, you're very unlikely to find new 150's anywhere else in the UK.

However, on this note, I'm selling my LS1000 for the same money as a new LS150 and am open to offers as well, so the question is, why buy a LS150 when you can have a limited edition 1 of 100 LS1000 instead for the same or less - no brainer!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290262250953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Fastboy said:
Richtone are very highly regarded as the primary source for Tokai guitars in the UK and 100% trustworthy.

Price wise, they are the best and the Q's they have are stock guitars, you're very unlikely to find new 150's anywhere else in the UK.

However, on this note, I'm selling my LS1000 for the same money as a new LS150 and am open to offers as well, so the question is, why buy a LS150 when you can have a limited edition 1 of 100 LS1000 instead for the same or less - no brainer!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290262250953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

i will be ..heading towards london (and Crawley is near london..from what i've seen) .. in octomber(i don't know exacly when)..
can i come.. to try it?

Fastboy said:

spec-wise, .. it's almost the same as the ls-150... , are there any major differences ? except the "limited edition" thingy? :)

thebluesbreaker said:
Fastboy said:

i will be ..heading towards london (and Crawley is near london..from what i've seen) .. in octomber(i don't know exacly when)..
can i come.. to try it?

Yes, I live about 35 minutes on the train from London (really easy journey) and 5 minutes walk from the train station so if I still have this guitar, you are more then welcome to come and view it and have a play through one of my amps.

thebluesbreaker said:
spec-wise, .. it's almost the same as the ls-150... , are there any major differences ? except the "limited edition" thingy? :)

Not really, and the LS1000's are African mahogany not Honduras

Amo said:
thebluesbreaker said:

I know honduras is very good, how is the African mahogay compared to the honduras?

thebluesbreaker said:
Amo said:
thebluesbreaker said:

I know honduras is very good, how is the African mahogay compared to the honduras?
.. oh.. i meant Mahogany.. not mahogay :)

thebluesbreaker said:
i need some general info on richtonemusic, if anybody has done some business with them.

I bought three Tokais from Richtone. Service is first class, guitars are first class.

thebluesbreaker said:
also, do you know another guitar shop in the uk that has ..better prices on tokais?

thanks

No and even if there was you have to factor service into the cost which would still bring Richtone out on top.

LS150's with Quilt tops are very unique and unless Tokai make any more, they are going to be a good investment for the future apart from being one amazing quality guitar.

I bought a Tokai LS150F Flame VF from Richtone last month. I went and tried it at their showroom together with a few other Tokais. very helpful service. You have to make an appointment to view though.
I can recomend them.

Matt

Back