Which LS should i get budget is 1000 bucks

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitarist

Reaction score
Hello!!

I'm really interested in buying a MIJ Les paul but i'm not really not sure which one.

Which model can start comparing to a gibson standard quality in terms of the sound and feel?

I'm also interested in an used guitar i dont care if its new or not as long its in great condition.

Would really like to have matt finnish or nitro.

Can someone post a list of great Japan shops that ship worlwide i somehow lost that topic that was here.

Thanks again!!

you should write your location under profile, so anyone can see it - helps when trying to sell/purchase ;)

Diodibuh said:
you should write your location under profile, so anyone can see it - helps when trying to sell/purchase ;)

That should be essential when registering ... it's annoying to recommend something and the addressee is at the opposite side of the world ...
Ned ... should be considered please ... there have been so many comments which have asked for this since I've registered ...
I did it because of the understanding that it could help giving a reasonable advice ...
So ... please !!!!!
Roger

Did you get a LesPaul finally ???

If not ...

http://www.tokaiguitar.de/produkte.php?rubrik=2&rechts=6

Maybe togps has something for you ... :wink:
Roger

Latest posts

Back